Due to the great quantity of slurry from the Water Treatment Station (ETA) and mineral waste generated, in Brazil and in the world, it is vital the fulfillment of projects that allow the reuse of waste. With that in mind, Ambipar Environment developed acrylic paints produced from waste.
The product has the following characteristics:
- Environmentally friendly product, which reuses and adds value to the waste;
- Innovation with international patent registration PCT no. PI 102012012961-2 and PI 1103592-7;
- It is in accordance with the new National Solid Waste Policy (Law No. 12.305, of August 2010);
- Preserves natural sources of raw materials such as minerals used in the manufacture of conventional acrylic paints;
- Lower cost compared to conventional paints;
- It has 16 chemical compounds that give Ecopaints an excellent quality in fixation, durability, aesthetics and covering power;
- Color diversity;
- Good protection against fungi, moisture and bacteria;
- Alternative according to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).