Provision of services for prevention, management and support to emergency situations in the transport, storage and handling of hazardous or polluting products that can be aggressive to humankind and to environment, inside and outside the client’s facilities.
APPLICABLE TECHNICAL STANDARDS - Decree no. 98.973, from 21 February, 1990;
- Resolution no. 2.748 from 2008 by the National Ground Transport Agency (ANTT);
- Resolution no. 5.232 from 2016 by the National Ground Transport Agency (ANTT);
- NBR 7.500 – Identification for ground transport, handling, transport and storage of products;
- NBR 7.503 – Ground transport of hazardous products;
– Emergency form and envelope;
– Characteristics, dimensions and filling;
- NBR 9.735 – Set of equipment for emergency in the transport of hazardous products;
- NBR 13.900 – Rail transport;
– Hazardous product;
- NBR 14.619 – Ground transport of hazardous products;
– Chemical incompatibility;
- Other features applicable to the Brazilian law in the federal, state and municipal spheres, considering the one that is more restrictive.