Ambipar Environment is a specialist in Total Industrial Waste Management (GTR). It has qualified professionals, specific equipment and logistical intelligence to carry out the entire process, prioritizing the optimization of collection at the point of waste generation until final disposal.
GTR is an integrated solution for industrial plants focused mainly on their core business. The entire operational and administrative routine of waste management is done in an integrated manner, thus, it is possible to increase productivity, optimize resources and reduce operational costs.
• Equipment: Trucks, Machines and Equipment customized to each need;
• Followed segments: Pulp and Paper, Assemblers, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Beverage, Cement Companies, Distributors, Gas Stations and Concessionaires;
• Geographic coverage: RS, PR, SC, SP, MG, RJ, MS, GO, BA, PE and MA
• Differentials: Online Information Management System (SOGI), R & D & I, own structure, new equipment and know how.
We use Smartsheet: an online platform that allows real-time access to information and data relevant to the stages of total waste management. Access can be done through web browsing or an application available on Android and IOS systems. The platform allows:
- The preparation of dynamic reports from online spreadsheets;
- Dashboard with data summaries and relevant information;
- Preparation of form to fill online;
- Schedules with Gantt chart;
- Automatic notifications with trigger definition;
- History of data changes, with date, time and name of who changed
The spreadsheets, forms and graphics available in the Online Information Management System (SOGI) can be customized according to the customers' needs. The implementation of this system is part of the Ambipar Environment solution package, so it is carried out at no cost.
• Success stories:
- Transformes Project: diaper cellulose pulp recovery and post-industry absorbent
- Wonka Project: recovery of plastic chips
- Ecosolo: transformation of organic waste into soil improvers
- Ecobase: transformation of inorganic waste into cementitious artifacts