As counter pollution specialist, Ambipar Response offers strategic oil spill response services to mitigate environmental, reputational, and financial damage.
Why do I need Spill Response?
All businesses have an obligation to do as much a practicable to mitigate pollution risk from escaping its containment or preventing contaminated run-off from entering a marine environment, aquifers, or soil.
- Ensures our client meets the regulatory requirements for water & land.
- Ambipar are accredited by the International Spill Accreditation Scheme (ISAS) under the UK MCA’s National Standard for Marine Oil Spill Response Organisations.
- Access to a full range of Tier 2 Oil Spill Response and Related Services.
- Ambipar is an experienced and quality driven response organisation.
- As a company we have over seventy years of experience, and particularly those affecting the marine environment.
- In the UK alone we respond to over 3,000 (oil, chemical, hazmat and HNS incidents incidents per year on average.
- We have experience in responding to large oil spills for Exxon, RV dream etc.