Expose to the participant all forms of transport of waste and empty and not cleaned packaging in accordance with current legislation.
Professionals responsible for waste management in their industrial units.
- Legislation for the transport of hazardous waste
- Classification of waste for the purpose of storage and transport of dangerous products and their risks (Mandatory documents)
- Types of vehicles authorized to transport hazardous waste
- Identification of vehicles with fractionated and bulk cargo
- Identification, Marking and Labeling of approved packaging for the transport of hazardous waste
- Requirements for the transport of empty and uncleaned packaging
- Environmental licenses for the transport of hazardous waste
COURSE LOAD: 04 hours
Get to know the other courses related to Storage and Transport of Dangerous Products