Prepare the professional in the prevention and combat in the beginning of fire, abandonment of the area and first aid.
Professionals that make up the company’s fire brigade.
- Legal Aspects
- Psychology in emergencies
- Fire theory
- Fire prevention
- Fire spread, classes Extinguishing Methods and Extinguishing Methods
- Detection, alarm, communication and fire fighting equipment
- Building specific risks and Emergency Plan
- Chemical and technological emergencies
- Initial assessment in First Aid and Basic Life Support
- Moving, removing and transporting victims
- Practical Exercises
COURSE LOAD: 24 hours
Get to know the other modules of the Emergency Brigade training: