Simulate emergency situations in a meeting room with different scenarios to validate the actions provided for in the Emergency Action Plan (PAE).
Professionals in the sectors of industrial operational safety, transport, traffic, shipping, quality and the environment.
- Review of accidental scenarios mapped in the risk analysis study
- Presentation of the actors involved and realignment of roles and responsibilities
- Review of the activation flow chart
- Definition of the structure to be made available by each actor involved
- Definition of the communication strategy with the internal and external community of the company
- Guidelines for response actions, release of resources, work fronts and priority establishments
COURSE LOAD: 04 hours.
Get to know the other simulated exercises: