Provide participants with technical and practical knowledge that allows them to develop actions to command an emergency with chemicals and hazardous products.
Managers of the sectors of transport, shipping, traffic, QSMS, public agencies or other sectors that constitute the emergency brigade of the institution.
- Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS)
- Execute the emergency response plan with dangerous products
- Coordinate response actions within the ICS
- Knowing and running the ICS
- Knowing the dangers and risks of the team working with chemical protective clothing
- Knowing in detail the local plans, state, and federal emergency response with dangerous products
- Know the procedures for decontamination of personnel and the community
- ICS responsibilities, documentation and design
- Protocols on-site Emergency Response.
COURSE LOAD: 40 HOURS
Requirement: Minimum Certification at the Operations Level
See the other modules of the HAZMAT course: