Provide participants with technical and practical knowledge that allows them to develop defensive and preventive actions as a result of emergencies with chemical and dangerous products, including assessment and monitoring techniques.
Professionals in the sectors of transport, shipping, traffic, QSMS, public agencies or other sectors that constitute the emergency brigade of the institution.
- Identify the scenario and detect the presence of dangerous products to measure the risk with basic recognition techniques
- Plan and implement emergency response
- Select and use emergency equipment adequate individual and collective protection
- Perform basic operations of control, containment, decontamination, targeting and confinement of dangerous products with specific resources
- Identify and predict the possible effects in the face of adverse situations
- Know the normal operating procedures, assessing progress and closing an emergency
COURSE LOAD: 40 HOURS
See the other modules of the HAZMAT course: