Provide participants with technical and practical knowledge that allows them to develop offensive and preventive actions as a result of emergencies with chemical and dangerous products.
Professionals in the sectors of transport, shipping, traffic, QSMS, public agencies or other sectors that constitute the emergency brigade of the institution.
- Execute the Emergency Plan for your company or workplace
- Use gas monitoring instruments and equipment to classify, identify and verify known and unknown products
- Understand the terminology and behavior of chemicals and toxics
- Select and use specialized personal protective equipment
- Apply risk measurement techniques
- Perform advanced control, containment and grounding operations, targeting hazardous products with specific resources
- Perform transfer procedures (closed and open) and decontamination
- Execute the emergency closure procedures
COURSE LOAD: 40 HOURS
See the other modules of the HAZMAT course: