Train workers who store and handle liquid products and flammable fuels.
Workers performing operations and emergency response activities in Class II and III facilities.
- Flammable: characteristics, properties, hazards and risks
- Collective and individual controls for work with flammable
- Protection against fire with flammable
- Procedures in emergency situations with flammable
- Risk Analysis Methodologies and Permission to Work with Flammable
- Accidents with flammable: analysis of causes and preventive measures
- Planning of Responding to flammable emergencies
- Class II installation: 20 hours
- Class III installation: 32 hours
Get to know the other training modules related to Brazilian and International Regulatory Standards (NR):