Train workers who store and handle liquid products and flammable fuels.
Professionals who handle combustible and / or flammable liquid products.
- Flammable: characteristics, properties, hazards and risks
- Collective and individual controls for work with flammable
- Ignition sources and their control
- Fire protection with flammable
- Basic procedures in emergency situations with flammable
- Knowledge and use of fire safety systems with flammable
- Class I installation: 04 hours
- Class II installation: 06 hours
- Class III installation: 08 hours
Get to know the other training modules related to Brazilian and International Regulatory Standards (NR):