Train workers who store and handle liquid products and flammable fuels.
Workers performing maintenance and inspection activities for Class I, II, III and Class I emergency services.
- Flammable: characteristics, properties, hazards and risks
- Collective and individual controls for work with flammable
- Ignition sources and their control
- Fire protection with flammable
- Procedures in emergency situations with flammable
- Preliminary Hazard / Risk Analysis and Permission to Work with flammable
- Knowledge and use of systems of fire safety with flammable
- Class I installation: 12 hours
- Class II installation: 14 hours
- Class III installation: 16 hours
Get to know the other training modules related to Brazilian and International Regulatory Standards (NR):