Provide participants with technical and practical knowledge that allows them to develop defensive and preventive actions due to oil spill emergencies, including assessment and monitoring techniques.
Coordinators, supervisors and leaders who work in port terminals.
- Concepts of technological accidents in the history of accidents
- To analyze the legal aspects, classification and behavior of oil
- Basic concepts of toxicology
- Implement protective actions
- Selection, use and classification of different individual and collective protection equipment
- Correct choice of use of materials and equipment for oil containment and absorption responses
- Participate in the emergency response structure, as well as in the actions to attend, monitor and close emergency activities
COURSE LOAD: 08 HOURS
Discover the other modules of the Oil Spill course: