ecomassa - base para concretos e argamassas
ECOMASSA - BASIS FOR CONCRETE AND MORTAR
A compound additive made of quicklime, oven sand, lignin and ashes from biomass (byproducts from pulp industries), used in the preparation of concrete and mortar.
• Patent Registration: BR 102018014587 - 8
• Improved durability of concretes and mortars;
• Greater savings and performance;
• Increased elasticity and fixation, facilitating in some cases its application;
• Improved impermeability (reduced water absorption);
• Mass weight reduction;
• Improves filling of the voids of the masses;
• Reduces the use of fine aggregates;
• Alternative according to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goal (SDG).