REC - CONTINUOUS ELECTROFLOCCULATION REACTOR
Continuous Electroflocculation Reactor for the Treatment of Liquid Effluents:
Through the improvement of electrolysis techniques for effluent treatment, an equipment called Continuous Electroflocculation Reactor (REC) was developed, which has features created to obtain practicality and benefits, both in its operation and in its manufacturing. Aiming for low costs for its viability, efficiency, practicality and versatility in the treatment of effluents.
• Equipment with patent registration MU 9102054-9.
• It allows the treatment and reuse of domestic sewage for non-potable uses such as: washing clothes, car, pavement and plant irrigation. In addition
• It allows treatment of various industrial effluents originated from processes to reuse them in other activities of the cycle;
• Reduces potable water consumption demand and costs, through the possibility of reuse for non-noble ends;
• Emulsion breaker for oil-contaminated water;
• Portable and mobile small-scale equipment, appropriate for various adverse economic and geographical situations.
• Ideal use in reduced areas, where it is not possible to build large conventional effluent treatment stations;
• It may be used in remote or vulnerable communities, where there is no sewage management and electric power. The only requirement is to connect a solar panel to generate power for the reactor;
• It does not emit odor or noise.